STARTUP WORK FOR AUTOMOTIVE DESIGNING

Hello friends,
Nice to see you all again...

It's being a long time I wrote anything. So, here I am back again with further more knowledge regarding our Automotive de-World;
Here I will tell you about the designing process of your dream car and bike or any other vehicle, bicycles also included...In the present scenario, all these fields of automated or manual machines use the same designing innovations and technological processes like by hand sketch or then digital drafting and modeling.
I know that these are not soo exciting topics but believe me... It is the information you need to go down or up in the design. Today we talk about the careers in this stream.
I wanna go for a simple quote of my own life as I choose this..."If you know your interest in this and your passion about this then go for it, nobody gonna stop you in your path of success".
There are several universities of art and design which offers such kind of bachelors and masters programs in that creativity, you can find the detailed description of the top list in the world but before that all stuff...I wanna concentrate your mood t the primary requirement for the application of that particular field.
All the design universities required the primary term PORTFOLIO as your work biography from your high school to college standard in your field of interest. Means, your designs, sketches, exploration, and ideas which shows your keen interest and passion to the design. All other things came after that.
So, what you should do...nothing for worry, I felt the same but for this, you require only one main skill is of the draw, sketch as much as you can. You are not good at drawing? doesn't matter...nobody was from the birth, everybody becomes by practice. So, why you thinking so, and for what you are waiting for? just pick your pen, pencil, and paper and start sketching from now. Try to illustrate your idea as a sketch on paper.
For example, I give you mine...I always think about cars and new design of car bodies, So I sketch them all on paper and finally, they all show my work as PORTFOLIO. Easy! what it takes? You made your portfolio in just practice. Select your all best sketches and arrange them properly in a manner, and its done...you have your PORTFOLIO.
Now, these are requirements and what are the sources? So, you can go for Some top youtube sketchers like,
The Sketch Monkey; 
Sketch a Day;
SKEREN;
Driven to Draw,

well, that's all enough for best rated as beginners for automotive as well as product designing.I am sure that you will like them and subscribe automatically, They are just incredible.
And in free time just appreciate my work also if you like;
http://kumawatanuj.portfoliobox.net
So practice more and more and search for latest news about car body design at the official site which i also follow;
www.carbodydesign.com

That is enough for now, I will tell you about the courses and universities in next blog. Until the time, stay tuned.
Thanks for Reading...



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Automotive design?

Getting Into Design School