Getting Into Design School

Hello everyone;
Welcome back...

Today in this blog I wanna tell you about all the universities and the type of courses which are suitable to your interest. But first, I gotta make sure that you all had taken my previous advice very carefully and now you all are a little bit serious regarding your dream.
Ok then let's begin today's speech,

                                                                 Actually, there is the number of colleges, Schools, and universities that offer this kind of UG and PG programs under some different lineup like Transportation design, Industrial design or Automotive/car design etc. I will talk about all the national and international students and there plans as listed below-
  • First, I talk about my native students of design in Indian universities then I wanna share the truth that there are limited universities in India with a limited number of seats So you have to pass some entrance examinations with some little bit preparation. Name of the universities is NID, DYP-DC, DSK-ISD, IIT, MIT with there respective entrance examinations scheduled every year, NID(NEET), IIT(CEED), MIT(DAT) etc. Check out their respective sites for more information.You have to prepare for different types of designing and mental-visual abilities for the entrance levels and interviews.
  • Now I consider international students or also for national students who wanna apply for international schools of design. The Procedure for international students is quite simple because there are the wide numbers of universities offers such kind of courses. You can search for design schools around the world on  carbodydesign.com
Now we talk about the admission process. As I told before that it is quite simple for a local student to take admission in native schools but in another side same difficult to the other international school for every student of any country there are many consultancies also for helping international students like DAAD, ERASMUS etc. Go and search for them.The first and primary preferred document required for every national or international student is the portfolio of his/her work in the respective field as I encourage you in my previous post. The other documents of requirement you can inquire from the official site of the school you like the most and prefer to top the list.
                                                      So, Start searching for your desired place and courses as soon as possible. I am not going anywhere, I am here to help you and I will come back with next post related to Documentation required very soon. Until that, choose the right place and if you have any other query beside my post then also you can ask me for the comment below and I will definitely provide you the best information as I can.

Hope it is useful to you, with my best regards,
Thanks for reading...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

What is Automotive design?

STARTUP WORK FOR AUTOMOTIVE DESIGNING